Need an answer now? Call (800) 940-4025
Get In Touch
Our experts are here to discuss your needs and how we can help you move your project forward. Fill out the form below for more information on our services or to request a quote and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. If you need a response within an hour or less, call us at 800-940-4025.
Commercial Diving Superintendent/Business Development
EnviroScience, Inc. – Stow, Ohio
EnviroScience, Inc. an ADCI member company since 2006, has conducted a wide range of diving operations since 1998. Over the years, these operations evolved into a division of the company called ES-Divers. ES-Divers offers ADCI and IMCA-compliant surface supplied diving operations, including underwater inspection, underwater construction services, potable water diving, contaminated diving, as well as support for biological studies. ES-Divers has a strong commitment to providing solutions for all of our clients’ in water needs.
Description: We are seeking an experienced, ADCI Air Diving Supervisor with a minimum of 6 years industry work history including near-shore and inland diving to support project acquisition and management. The ideal candidate will have strong supervisory (supervisor certification) and communication skills, as well as an intimate knowledge of local bidding processes and potential clients. Additionally, this candidate should be familiar with ADCI, IMCA, OSHA CFR-29, EM 385-1-1, and AWWA Potable Water diving standards. This position will assist the existing ES-Diver team of supervisors, divers, and business developers to expand the company client base and capabilities. These areas include but are not limited to underwater construction, inspection, power generation plant maintenance and support, salvage, and emergency spill response. This position is based out of northeastern Ohio and supporting our TN, VA, TX and MI offices, and will provide a flexible work schedule. This position will require the ability to travel primarily during the summer and fall months as necessary, but extended deployments (>2-weeks) are not expected.
Responsibilities / Attributes:
- Possess knowledge of the inland diving markets in the Midwest and Eastern United States.
- Ability to attract long and short-term contracts for various diving and underwater projects.
- Prepare proposals and bids to technical specifications.
- Complete dive operation plans and risk assessments, coordinate closely with clients and EnviroScience personnel, and delegate responsibilities for jobs.
- Prepare dive plans, coordinate with client and oversight (USACE, USCG, HSE) personnel.
- Be competent in supervising and directing surface supplied diving operations as needed.
- Current dive certifications desired, but well-qualified non-diving candidates considered.
- Advanced degrees / certifications (PE Engineer, Bridge Inspection Leader) highly desired.
Key Benefits of ES-Divers:
- Be part of an established, growing company that places the highest value on safety, its employees, and quality work.
- Support of a team of experienced dive supervisors and divers doing interesting work.
- The backing of a fulltime marketing and business development program, an established team of commercial diving professionals, and a company resume 11 years of successful diving projects with no fatalities or serious injuries.
- Fulltime benefits including health insurance, profit sharing, and performance bonus.
- A large inventory of top-notch, well-maintained diving equipment and work boats.
Submittal: We encourage veteran and minority applicants and are an equal opportunity employer. Please send cover letter and CV/Resume to email@example.com with "Commercial Diving Superintendent" followed by your name in the subject line.