ES-Divers is a division of EnviroScience, Inc., dedicated to commercial diving and underwater engineering, construction, and inspection. Our dive team includes project leaders who are dually registered Professional Engineers and commercially certified divers.
Our ES Dive Managers have over 50 years of combined experience in commercial and marine diving. Our team has both the commercial experience and technical proficiency to get jobs done thoroughly, efficiently, and safely.
We also maintain extensive in-house diving capabilities for any application. From hardhat surface-supplied air packages to scientific diving, we provide safe, authoritative solutions for technical and commercial underwater needs.
EnviroScience regularly services a wide range of clients and performs Commercial Diving work throughout the United States. We have completed projects from California to Minnesota and Florida. Some of our clients include, but are not limited to:
- Power Plants
- Steel Plants
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Departments of Transportation (DOTs)
- State & Government Agencies
- Private Companies
Why choose ES-Divers?
- Thorough technical reports provided by our PE-Divers, trained in structural engineering.
- 24-HR on-call dive team can quickly deploy ADCI/OSHA compliant teams for emergencies.
- Extensive experience coordinating with DOTs and other state and federal agencies nationwide.
- Performs NBIS inspections on bridges of all sizes.
- OSHA, Hazwoper, and E-Rail qualified with an excellent safety record.
Our team of in-house divers will get the job done right the first time, everytime. Our experienced dive crews can be mobilized on short notice, to arrive on site and complete diving operations in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner. As a general member of the Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI), ES-Divers' diving standards meet or exceed ADCI requirements as well as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines.
ES-Divers offers comprehensive hardhat underwater inspection and construction services, as well as scientific diving to support biological studies.
Our diverse fleet of boats and state-of-the-art dive equipment can be customized for many different marine applications, including (but not limited to):
- Underwater Bridge Inspection
- Air Lifting & Jetting
- Barge & Cell Inspections
- Debris Removal
- Intake Cleaning & Inspection
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
- Towboat Servicing
- Underwater Video Recording
- Underwater Welding & Burning
- Zero-Visibility Diving
ES-Divers has the experience and extensive in-house equipment to safely perform diving in harsh environments such as contaminated, hot, and cold water environments. For example, in 2011 we successfully performed a one month-long emergency diving project on Lake Superior near Duluth, MN. The project was completed in January and February when air temperatures were well below zero degrees Fahrenheit on a daily basis.
Wherever the project, whatever the weather, you can count on the diving staff at ES to get the work done. Read though some of our project highlights to discover the ES-Diver advantage.